INFOWORKS ICM 9.0.1: Now available!
INFOWORKS ICM 9.0.1: What are the new functionalities and the enhancements?
The version of InfoWorks ICM 9.0.1 is now available in the download platform (with your login and password): http://www.innovyze.com/updates/
For the ones who already installed the version 9.0.0 of InfoWorks ICM, we advise to upgrade it to the version 9.0.1.
Here is a resume of the new features and enhancements of the version 9.0.
- Prompt when newer network version is available
- Visual indicator for run schedule network version
- Export data from a scalar time series database (TSDB) grid
- New user-defined water quality process type.
- SUDS area adjustment
- Auto-Regressive Moving-Average (ARMA)
- A new SWMM build-up/wash-off model
- Import option for Damage Functions
- Text reports over 50mb read in software
- Improved river reach validation
- Improvements in the size and display-time of 2D meshes
- FEH2013 point descriptor import
For more details, you can contact our technical support service via hydro[at]geomod.fr or consult the French page here.