MithraREM uses powerful algorithms based on beam tracing. A geometric engine determines all the 3D contributions of the antennas and a physical engine calculates these contributions for each frequency band and each antenna, taking into account the materials of the objects (buildings, ground…).
Simple and user-friendly, the MithraREM is designed primarily for professionals in charge of environmental and territory developement, wanting to produce, present and distribute simulations of wave propagation and electromagnetic radiation in the form of electromagnetic mapping.
As a result, MithraREM is dedicated to:
- Technical Services of Local Communities in charge of the environment.
- Administrations and State Services in charge of the environment.
- Mobile operators.
- Measurement laboratories.
- Offices of specialized studies.
MithraREM have a lot of features to create your project and renderings. Here is a list of the main features of the software:
- Reflections on the surfaces and diffractions on the horizontal and vertical edges of buildings, taking into account the materials encountered.
- Definition of emission systems (GSM 900, GSM 1800, UMTS, WIFI, radar …) and materials.
- Electromagnetic transmitters organized as base stations, antenna supports, antennas (which can be grouped into base stations) and transmitters.
- Setup of antennas and associated emission systems (position, azimuth, mechanical tilt, electric tilt, antenna model, EIRP, gain, …).
- Radiation diagram, horizontal and vertical sections of the antenna model.
- Dynamic display of simulation results: section plans, specified receivers, horizontal maps, facade maps, 3D iso-surfaces maps.
- Exploitation of a GIS offering a high level of interoperability with more than 160 geographic data read / write plug-ins, query, theme and layout wizards, etc.