KarMor SDK offers the following features:
- Exploit hydrographic products (ENC encrypted or not, AML, DNC, Bathymetric ENC) :
- Create and configure an image according to the visualization standard S52.
- Create and configure the search of anti-grounding alerts according to the Standard ECDIS.
- Define and execute semantic and/or geometric filters.
- Modify the thematic and/or display rules of the S52 standard visualization for a better use in off-navigation.
- Create his own display context (thematic and/or display rules).
- Exploit weather-oceanographic products, including the operation of “METOC” oceanographic forecasts published by the company ACTIMAR.
KarMor SDK is developed in Java, operate in 32 or 64 bits, and is compatible Windows and Linux.
KARMOR SDK is the cartographic core of the navigation application CINNA, implemented by GENAVIR on oceanographic vessels of IFREMER.
KARMOR SDK is also a part of the origin of the GEMO cartographic components of Naval Group (DNCS), on which are developed the on-board applications implemented in the vessels issued by this world leader in naval defense.